Thursday, March 7, 2019

Writing and Narrative Essay

An Unforgettable Event in My spiritedness During the 20 years of my life, I have experienced great poetry of events. Most of them have faded away with time going by. However, in that location is still both(prenominal)thing unforgettable in my life, among which an event that happened last year is the well-nigh unforgettable. It happened on the National Day of last year. I set protrude to Ningbo to visit my best friend who studied on that point on the easy afternoon of that day because I had to have some lessons. It was nearly 7 oclock when I got to the dock of Ningbo.To my disappointment, I was told that the last human beingager which could take me to my destination had already gone. I had no idea of what to do because I didnt tell my friend that I would go there in order to give her a surprise. I walked along the abandon street with my brain blank. Suddenly, I noticed that there was a man who was driving a motorbike and following me. A sense of nerves overflowed me and wi thout thinking of the consequence I rushed into a small store, crying. there was a woman in the store.She looked at me and asked me what had happened. I told her the whole thing. To my amazement, she asked me whether Id like to stay in her store and sleep with her for the night. I nodded my head with tears of thanks. Then she asked me to sit down to watch TV while she was making a bowl of noodle for me. The next day, we utter goodbye to each other. This event makes me convince that there still exists some niceness in our society. Whats more, the event has taught me that I should give my top to those who need help as often as I can.Teachers comments and suggestions This narrative essay is quite impressive. I can clearly hear the event which happened to the writer. In the body part, the student has included most of the comminuted information of who, when, where and what which is necessary for a narrative essay. In addition, we can find some action words in the essay such as ove rflow, nod, rush, walk and cry which can make the essay more impressive. give thanks you for the good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment